Superior Wealth Plus Whole Life Plan
Are you looking for additional assurance for the present day, while building a wealth that ensures a comfortable future of your dreams? Superior Wealth Plus Whole Life Plan (the “Plan”) is a whole life insurance plan with substantial protection and a savings component, serving your needs at different life stages and helping to protect your love ones. The Plan provides competitive returns through regular payout of guaranteed cash coupons and annual payout of non-guaranteed dividends1. With life protection until age 100, you can enjoy a worry-free life.
Guaranteed cash coupons up to a total of 100% of sum assured
We understand your needs may change at different life stages, which is why the Plan distributes regular guaranteed cash coupons, with a total payable amount at 100% of the sum assured. You may withdraw2 the guaranteed cash coupons for financial flexibility, or accumulate them in the policy to earn interest1 until policy maturity.
Flexible use of annual dividends
You will receive a non-guaranteed dividend1 at every policy anniversary while the policy in force. You can opt to leave the non-guaranteed dividends in the policy to earn interest1 until policy maturity, or withdraw2 that to achieve financial goals, or use that to pay future premiums.
Bolster returns with maturity benefit
At policy maturity, you will receive a maturity benefit, which is equal to the sum assured, plus accumulated non-guaranteed dividends (if any) and interest1 (if any), and accumulated guaranteed cash coupons and interest1 (if any), and less all indebtedness (if any).
Lifetime protection for peace of mind
The Plan offers life protection up to age 100 of the insured. If the insured passes away while the policy is in force, the beneficiary will receive a death benefit, which is equal to the sum assured or the accumulated premiums due and paid less the accumulated guaranteed cash coupons paid or the guaranteed cash value at the date of death of the insured, whichever is higher; plus accumulated non-guaranteed dividends (if any) and interest1 (if any), accumulated guaranteed cash coupons and interest1 (if any), less all indebtedness (if any).
Enhanced protection with optional benefits
With a choice of optional benefits, the Plan allows you to tailor a full range of optimal protection for your specific needs, including coverage for accident, critical illness, hospitalization and waiver of premium, etc..
Multiple choices of premium payment term
Under the Plan, there are 8 premium payment terms at your choice to allow you to budget flexibly. The premium remains fixed throughout the premium payment term, easing your financial planning.
Superior Wealth Plus Whole Life Plan
|Issue age||15 days to age 70|
|Benefit term||To age 100 of the insured|
|Premium payment term3||5 years, 6 years, 8 years, 10 years, 12 years, 15 years, 18 years or 20 years|
|Premium payment mode||Annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly4, annual and premium prepayment5|
|Policy currency||HKD or USD|
|Minimum sum assured||HKD80,000 or USD10,000|
- The interest of cash coupons, the dividends and interest are not guaranteed. The actual benefits and/or returns may be lower or higher than the estimates. China Life (Overseas) reserves the right to revise these from time to time. The actual amount of dividend is subject to the overall performance of China Life (Overseas)’s participating businesses, including investment returns and claims, etc..
- You may withdraw cash coupons and/or dividends at any time without any charge, however, the policy value and death benefit will be affected in case of withdrawal.
- In addition to premiums, you have to pay a policy fee of HKD200/USD25 (subject to policy currency) per year during the premium payment term.
- If the required renewal premium is paid by you within the grace period, the policy shall continue to be in force. For details, please refer to the policy provisions issued by China Life (Overseas). If the policy is lapsed or surrendered early, the policy cash value received by you may be considerably less than the total amount of the premium paid.
- If you choose the annual and premium prepayment option, you can withdraw the unused prepaid premium (including interest, if any) at one time. China Life (Overseas) will charge 2% of the withdrawal amount, at a minimum amount of HKD100 / USD12.5. You can withdraw the unused prepaid premium once only. The interest rate of prepaid premium is not guaranteed.