Supreme Wealth Whole Life Plan
Supreme Wealth Whole Life Plan (SE) (the “Plan”) is a comprehensive financial management plan, helping you to achieve your retirement planning, children’s education building and other financial targets while giving you lifelong protection.
The Plan helps you to accumulate wealth through regular cash coupons and annual dividends. It also offers 4 premium payment terms to suit your personal financial needs.
Flexibility to cope with your needs
The Plan offers 4 premium payment terms – 5, 10, 15 or 20 years – of which you can choose any to meet your needs, giving you ample flexibility to achieve your financial goals.
Flexible use of cash coupons
The Plan offers guaranteed cash coupons, which the first guaranteed cash coupon will be payable at the 5th policy anniversary while the subsequent guaranteed cash coupons will be paid out regularly in accordance with premium payment term. The total amount of guaranteed cash coupons is equal to 100% of the basic amount1. You may withdraw2 the guaranteed cash coupons at any time or leave that in the policy to earn interest3.
|Premium Payment Term:||Guaranteed Cash Coupon (% of Basic Amount)|
|5th policy anniversary||10th policy anniversary||15th policy anniversary||20th policy anniversary|
Accumulate wealth through dividends
You will receive a non-guaranteed dividend3 at every policy anniversary while the policy is in force. You can choose to leave the non-guaranteed dividends in the policy to earn interest3, withdraw2 that or use that to pay future premium.
Life protection for your loved ones
If the insured passes away while the policy is in force, the beneficiary will receive a death benefit, which is equivalent to 101% of the premium due and paid less the guaranteed cash coupon paid or guaranteed cash value at the date of death of the insured, whichever is higher, plus accumulated guaranteed cash coupons and interest3 (if any), accumulated non-guaranteed dividends and interest3 (if any), less all indebtedness (if any).
Simplified underwriting procedure for life protection
Application for the Plan is easy with simplified underwriting procedures while medical check-up record is not required.
Supreme Wealth Whole Life Plan
|Issue age||From 15 days to age 70|
|Benefit term||To age 100 of the insured|
|Premium payment term4||5 years, 10 years, 15 years, 20 years|
|Premium payment mode||Annual, semi-annual, quarterly, monthly5, annual and premium prepayment6|
|Policy currency||HKD or USD|
|Minimum basic amount1||HKD80,000 or USD10,000|
- “Basic amount” means the amount shown on the policy information page or endorsement as the “basic amount”. The “basic amount” is used to calculate the premium and relevant values of the policy, but is not applicable to the calculation of the death benefit. If the basic amount has been amended while the policy is in force, the said premium and relevant values of the policy will be adjusted accordingly.
- You may withdraw the cash coupons and/or dividends at any time without any charge, however, the policy value and death benefit will be affected in case of withdrawal.
- The dividends and interest are not guaranteed. The actual benefits and/or returns may be lower or higher than the estimates. China Life (Overseas) reserves the right to revise these from time to time. The actual amount of dividend is subject to the overall performance of China Life (Overseas)’s participating businesses, including investment returns and claims, etc.
- In addition to premiums, you have to pay a policy fee of HKD200/USD25 (depends on policy currency) per year during premium payment term.
- If the required renewal premium is paid by you within the grace period, the policy shall continue to be in force. For details, please refer to the policy provisions issued by China Life (Overseas). If the policy is lapsed or surrendered early, the policy cash value received by you may be considerably less than the total amount of the premium paid.
- If you choose the annual and premium prepayment option, you can withdraw the unused prepaid premium (including interest, if any) at one time. China Life (Overseas) will charge 2% of the withdrawal amount, at a minimum amount of HKD100 or USD12.5. You can withdraw the unused prepaid premiums once only. The interest rate of prepaid premium is 3% p.a. and this interest rate is guaranteed.