Employee Benefits Protection
- China Life (Overseas) Group insurance plans are applicable to companies and organizations registered in Hong Kong.
- The enrolling company/organization can decide on details of the coverage or they can leave the design of benefit to us. Premiums will be calculated according to the plan benefits.
- If the enrolling company/organization has enrolled in other group medical insurance plans in the previous 12 months, relevant claim records (or lost ratio) must be provided us to prepare the premium quotation.
- Premium is assessed on a company basis. Individual claim expenses will not lead to premium adjustment for the individual employee.
- Group Insurance plan is fully paid by the employer. All eligible employees must join the plan.
- A minimum of 3 eligible employees.
- The employee must have valid Hong Kong Identity Card or Work Permit.
- Employees and their spouse of 16 – 65 years old can enroll in the plan. Their children of 15 days to 23 years old are also eligible. (Remark: Children between 19 – 23 years old must provide proof of student identity to be eligible.)
- Application procedure is simple, companies only have to submit the following documents:
- Application form
- Copy of Business Registration Certificates
- Information of proposed Insured employees
- Medical claims record of the past 3 years (if any)
- Authorization letter or resolution of the board
- Please submit the Health Declaration of proposed Insured employees for companies with less than 10 full time employees.
- We will issue the insurance policy and payment advice accordingly.
The policy may immediate effective in one working day after passing “the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing” investigation, upon request by the company, after the application submission with all required documents.
- Renewal is guaranteed. Nevertheless, our company reserves the right to adjust the premium at the time of policy anniversary.
- One month prior to the policy anniversary, our company will issue and send to you the “renewal notice”, together with “Insurance Benefits Schedule”, “Employee Details” and “Employee Claims Payment Details”.
- We will prepare and issue the policy once we have received your signed copy of the renewal notice.